Instructions to Authors
1. Please visit this link to find the list of accepted papers for ICPS 2017. Please confirm if the name of your paper, authors, co-authors are displayed correctly.
2. Please make sure that you have addressed all the comments of the reviewers in your revised/final manuscript. Ensure that this final manuscript is strictly in compliance with IEEE conference paper format (two column, A4 size). You can download the IEEE conference template (doc, LaTeX etc.) by visiting this link.
3. Please check the compatibility of your final manuscript with IEEE Xplore® by uploading it to IEEE PDF Express. Use the conference id as 41989XP. If you do not have PDF Express account, please create a new account.
4. Upload this PDF Express passed manuscript to Easychair. The copyright notice at the bottom of the page will be added later by us.
5. Submit your copyright to IEEE using the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form given below. After successful completion of copyright transfer, save the pdf file generated.
(i) Enter the title of your final manuscript in "Title of the paper" tab.
(ii) For "Name of the Author(s)" enter the names of all the authors for the paper (e.g. ABC, XYZ and PQR OR ABC and XYZ).
(iii) Enter your paper id in "Paper ID" tab.
(iv) Enter all the email ids of author separated by comma (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
(v) After submitting the form, you will be redirected to IEEE Publication Agreement website. Read the instructions on the website carefully and complete all the steps in the form.
(vi) Do not forget to enter your name at the bottom of "IEEE Copyright and Consent Form" after completing above steps.
(vii) Repeat the procedure if you are an author of more than one paper.
(viii) Note: Please submit only one copyright form per paper.
6. Create a zip file with the name as your paper id (e.g. for paper id 550 create a zip file 550.zip, for paper id 4 create a zip file 004.zip) containing the following files and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st November 2017. Keep the email subject as "ICPS 2017 Camera Ready Paper id xxx" (xxx is your paper id) :
(i) Your PDF Express passed paper.
(ii) All your LaTeX files (.bib, .tex, .cls) and figures OR your word file and figures.
(iii) IEEE copyright form.
7. Please note that at least one author has to register for the conference and present the paper so that the paper is considered for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore®. The registration link is now open and the authors are requested to register before author registration deadline. Also, please visit the accommodation page for more information.
8. The information about the tutorials and plenary/keynote speakers is now available.
Instructions for oral presentations:
Instructions for poster presentations:
Copyright © ICPS 2017
Website developed and maintained by
Prashant Gawande and Sanjay Dambhare,
College of Engineering, Pune